- All homes individually crafted on site
- All homes built to signed blueprint specs
- All walls 2×4 16″ OC
- I-joist floor joist
- Stick frame
- AdvanTech® subfloors
- Block walls
- Steel beams used for bearing walls sitting on piers
- 24″ minimum crawl space with 2″ of chat
- French drain system installed in all crawl spaces
- All seams on the vapor barrier are sealed with spray foam
- Sump pump pit with gravity drain
- 6 mill moisture barrier encapsulating the entire crawl space
- Crawl space will have one 4×12 heat duct to provide conditioned air and no vents
- 2″ styrofoam on all crawl space walls including garage walls
- Interior drainage system ran in each crawl space to catch any water that may infiltrate through block or brick walls
- Garage floors with 1-3″ fall to front
- Concrete drive with exposed aggregate finish
- Concrete patio with exposed aggregate finish
- 4′ wide walks to front and side doors with exposed aggregate finish
- Sidewalks 4′ wide along streets (front only)
- All concrete flat work 4″ thick and patio, driveway, garage floors will have wire mesh
- 15’x12′ rear patio
- 2″ styrofoam insulation on exterior blocks
- Band board insulation with foam
- All penetrations in wall are sealed with foam or caulk
- All joints and cracks are sealed with silicone prior to insulation
- Blown in cellulose
- Exterior wall has R value or R-15 or higher
- R-38 insulation in living area ceiling–blown in where possible
- Choice of hanging fixtures from allowance
- Recessed lighting as per plans
- 200 amp electrical service
- 1 phone jack
- Wired for wireless modem
- 220 volt dryer hookup with air vent to outside
- Exhaust fans in all baths
- Two coats of interior flat wall paint
- Two coats of white interior satin trim paint
- Orange peel finish on all ceilings
- Dark colors that require primer will cost extra–check with painter for details
- House has three colors for walls and ceilings and trim work–no stained woodwork
- Each additional room color is $150 per color change
Heating & Air
- Humidity controlled bath fans
- Whole home dehumidifiers
- Touch screen with stats
- Fresh air intake system
- 96% 2 stage furnace
- 16 SEER AC
- Individual shut-off on all plumbing fixtures
- gas tankless
- Schedule 30 plastic drains
- Standard satin nickel finish plumbing package with 4″ centers supplied by Ferguson
- 2 shower/tub units builder standard (white)
- 2 outside water faucets
- 1/2 HP disposal
- Water softener included
- See allowance–client’s choice
- 6″ carpet pad
- Superflex thinset used to lay all tile
- All sub-floors are glued, nailed, and screwed down
- 16’x7′ insulated poly back door
- 1/2 HP garage door opener–two controls and keyless entry
- Masonite doors painted
- 5 1/4 baseboard painted
- 3 1/2 casing painted
- Vaulted or tray ceilings as per plan
- Smoke detectors in all bedrooms as per code
- Wood shelving in all closets
- Choice of brick–$350 per thousand allowance
- Vinyl single hung windows–Energy Star rated
- Steel doors (as per plan)
- Vinyl double 4 siding and soffit panels–builder’s standard
- Seamless aluminum guttering–builder’s standard
- Owens Corning dimensional roofing–30 year limited warranty by manufacturer
- Landscaping and yard allowance provided
Chad & Dad has selected our “Standard” products based on their performance and the manufacturer’s reputation for quality, value, and customer satisfaction. These products are used standard in all of our spec homes and are our starting price point on all bids.
Our customers may choose other products and manufacturers, but doing so can impact the cost of their new home, delay the construction, and modify the warranty.
Duration® Series Shingles are unrivaled by any other architectural shingles because they feature our patented SureNail® Technology – a technological breakthrough in shingle design.
At Meuth Concrete, our goal has always been to provide premium concrete products at competitive prices while offering top-quality customer service. We’re a ready-mix concrete supplier and concrete delivery service in the Henderson, KY area. We deliver reliable materials at unbeatable prices.
When you’re building a new home you can choose from a variety of exterior sidings: vinyl, stucco, cement-based siding and wood composite siding, but none can match the beauty and long term durability of Boral Brick. Boral Bricks come in a variety of rough and smooth textures, in colors that range from nearly white to deep burgundy brown. You can select solid colors, color ranges, bricks that are made to look antique, bricks that are sharp and crisp. Add colored mortars and brick shapes for architectural interest to complete the picture.
The PrimeLok new construction maintenance-free vinyl window system offers the ultimate line of windows to builders and homeowners alike. The patented integral J-channel and welded nail fin are designed for ease of application and sealing out air and water penetration. The beauty of the new soft curved sash design and unique cove mold look offer a more traditional wood window interior and exterior appearance without the maintenance. PrimeLok windows are strong and tough due to the multi-chamber heavy wall construction; fusion welded frame/sash and precisely engineered interlocking vinyl window extrusions.
We use Nu-Wool premium cellulose insulation, which is one of the best options of blown insulation. It consists of 85 percent recycled paper, so you’ll get an environmentally-friendly product. Plus, it has a very high R-value (3.8 R per inch), so you get superior insulation against cold and hot temperatures and outside noise.
Over the company’s 75 years history, Masonite has evolved into a building products company recognized for innovative products and customer service. Masonite is committed to developing cutting-edge technologies, unique processes and unparalleled new products that are created with the ultimate customer, the homeowner, in mind.
As the country’s leading manufacturer and distributor of ceramic tile and natural stone, Daltile’s vast resources allow them to be a true single source supplier for the flooring industry and their amazing palette of products makes them a convenient and knowledgeable choice for any design. Combined with their parent company, Mohawk Industries, they manufacture nearly 700 million square feet of floor covering per year.
Aura Interior, with our exclusive Color Lock technology, delivers the ultimate performance for brilliant, rich, and everlasting color.
A premium quality, waterborne alkyd paint that offers a full line of durable high-end finishes ideal for doors, trim and cabinetry.
The revolutionary Infinity™ heating and cooling system from Carrier is the ultimate comfort system of the future. The Infinity system is so advanced it automatically adjusts for peak efficiency and performance.
Navien Premium Efficiency condensing tankless water heaters are the #1 selling high efficiency condensing tankless water heaters in North America. The NPE series offers industry leading efficiency up to 0.97 UEF to keep your utility bills low, endless hot water so you never have a cold shower, and exclusive ComfortFlow® technology with built in recirculation that eliminates any cold water sandwich (NPE-A).
Considering Hardwood Flooring? There is a lot of misinformation about wood flooring. The National Wood Flooring Association is here to answer questions and dispel many myths that consumers might have about wood flooring.
Carpet – nothing looks like it, feels like it or performs like it. Carpet is a key decorative and functional element in a home. The Carpet and Rug Institute provides useful information and guidelines for selecting carpet for your new home.
Created to help you enjoy more of what life has to offer, our appliance collection features ranges and ovens that can help you cook healthy, delicious meals more efficiently, clean your dishes faster, do more laundry in less time, and even clean and cool your house so you can enjoy a comfortable space all year long.
Tustin’s fashionable wave silhouette design is the perfect complement to homes with inspired style.